Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Royal Wedding 2011

As the year comes to a close, I'd like to take a look now at one of the biggest weddings of the year, or possibly of our generation. That's right, I'm talking about the royal wedding. The world and especially Canada was so excited to hear the news that William and Kate were finally getting married. I don't know about you guys, but I got up around 4a.m. to watch the wedding unfold. I can honestly say I didn't make it through the whole thing (fell asleep on the couch) but I enjoyed every minute of what I did see.



Now because we're a flower shop, I would love to take a moment to talk about the flowers. Not surprisingly, they were very traditional. It was a royal wedding after all! Kate is beautiful and her understated flowers didn't outshine her in the least. Her small bouquet was made almost entirely of lilies of the valley, which is a flower we don't often use here.




No comments:

Post a Comment