Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bout, Bout, Who's got the Bout?

I can't believe I haven't done a blog post on the boutonniere yet! The bout is sometimes the poor, forgotten groom's flower that takes about as much planning as it takes to decide which flower from the bride's bouquet to use. But, I'm here to change all this (well not really) but I am here to give you some ideas.

I challenge the brides out there to put some more thought into your groom's flowers. Even if you're trying to match it with your bouquet (which most brides are), why not be a little creative (or more accurately, let US be creative for you) and pick something kinda different for your groom to wear on the big day (it's his big day too!).

We've compiled some photos of interesting boutonnieres for your man.







No comments:

Post a Comment