Your stagette is really your last hoorah. You and everyone else are thrilled you're getting married but the stagette is one of those super-fun traditions that almost every bride appreciates. I mean, who doesn't want to get together and have a great time with their girlfriends?
Traditionally, the bride's friends would dress her up in some ridiculous costume and she would have to parade around the bar, dance with random guys and drink from penis straws. But, the "rules" for stagettes aren't as rigid anymore. Here are some tips to help make your stagette the best time it can be:
1. Make sure the girls who are planning it know what you want (and more importantly, what you don't want). You're planning the wedding but most likely, your bridal party is planning the stagette. Make sure they know if you don't want any male genitalia paraphernalia or if you don't want a stripper.
2. Consider your and your bridal parties' budget. Not everyone has the money to go to Vegas for the weekend. You can have just as much fun on a night out in Winnipeg and you won't have to break the bank. You want all your girlfriends to be there. Is it worth going out of town knowing some of them won't be able to come?
3. Roll with the punches. You're the bride. Your friends want to have fun. If they ask you to do something weird or embarrassing, just finish your drink and go with it. You'll have more fun if you just go with the flow. It's your special day and remember, you'll get your chance to embarrass them too!
4. Don't worry about what your fiance is doing. If the stag happens to be the same night, just have a good time and don't worry about whether or not the guys are at a strip club. This is your night. Just focus on having your own fun!
5. If you're looking for something fun, look no further than The Floral Fixx. We make these one-of-a-kind condom corsages that you and your bridal party can wear on the big night!