Friday, February 10, 2012

Say Yes! (to the dress)

I can't believe that I have a wedding blog and I haven't done a post about dresses yet! I found a bunch of fantastic photos on bride.ca that I thought I would share with you.

There are a lot of thins to consider when choosing a dress for the big day. How much comfort are you willing to sacrifice for your dream dress? What is your budget? Can you afford to blow that budget? How many people are you going to take with you when you go shopping?

Whether or not you know the answers to these questions, I thought I would weigh in on a few of the dresses I found.

I love the flowy fabric mixed with the lace on this one. There really isn't any bling but the flowers and lace provide just enough detail and interest.

I LOVE one shoulder dresses. I'm super into anything asymmetrical so that's probably why I really love this look. This dress would be amazing for a destination wedding.

Super cute and quirky. That's what I think of when I see this dress. It's very vintage looking and it's full of elegance and class.

To me, this one is a more formal version of the dress above it. It's super figure flattering with the tight bodice and poofy (but not too poofy) skirt.

This dress is more on the traditional side. I've never been a huge fan of ivory dresses but I really think this one works. The subtle detail of the sparkly belt compliments the dress perfectly.

This dress keeps growing on me the more and more I look at it. Upon first glance, it looks a little weird with the buttons on the front but I absolutely love the polka dot fabric of the skirt.

This dress is perfect for the bride who isn't afraid of anything. The skirt has a ton of texture and the bodice has a beautiful sparkle. I love the neckline too!

No comments:

Post a Comment